Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Well, the interwebz gadget at home has given up the ghost completely, and there is no better service in my area that I can find so I will spend the afternoon on the phone with Verizon negotiating a replacement. Sigh.

On the other hand, chicken management is not nearly as complicated as I had feared. I didn't even need the elbow and knee pads or the catcher's mask. I think I will keep the gloves, though. As I was leaving our neighborhood on the way to work this morning I noticed that it seems to be dead snake in the road season and I remember reading somewhere that snakes like eggs, too.

1 comment:

  1. Water and food is all chickens really need. As for the snake, we have one (maybe a yard long) living out in the chicken pen; as long as it isn't a boa constrictor or something huge you're probably aok.

    ReplyDelete