Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Perfect, just perfect

"I did what Joe Biden told me to do," Barton told KOIN.com following his arraignment hearing. "I went outside and fired my shotgun in the air."


Yes, yes, I know, the power of human idiocy is infinite.
 
Who knows though?  With the world as backwards as it currently is and everyone in the country being trained to depend on government this defense just might work.  Self responsibility certainly isn't expected in any other endeavor.  

Though I'm pretty sure that if any one of my colleagues were at risk of losing their licenses, "Gee, sorry, I killed him the way they told me to. I didn't know I was supposed to actually know what I was doing" would not be considered an acceptable defense by anyone. As a matter of fact my guess is that such an asinine defense would have said license being yanked so fast the earth would wobble in its spin.


No comments:

Post a Comment