Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Well, the Brit family members went home yesterday and I was missing them before they left.  They called to let me know they made it home safely and Terry said they almost didn't get to board the first plane at all.  Seems Vera wanted a souvenir of her first time shooting and kept a few pieces of brass in her bag.  Oopsie!

She didn't mention it to me or I'd have suggested she not do that.

They're working today on getting back on UK time.  I don't know what time zone they thought they were in here, but it sure wasn't mine.

No point in my bothering, got more family coming on Friday.  This time from Norway, so the timing will be off by one more hour is all.  

In the meantime, I painted the kitchen today and will spend tomorrow cleaning and putting it back right.  Yay!  But at least the kitchen will be really clean, rather than merely tidy for the first time in a long time and now that the boys are living in the back garden it should stay that way.

Got an order from Paperbackswap.com to take care of, then I'm gonna curl up with a good book myself for a while.  Y'all have a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment