Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What I read while hanging 10 in the ether

“We have to get a drink! How can we not? It’s a bar on a bike. I mean, we’re kinda obligated to have a drink. right?” I say jumping up and down, my eyes never leaving the bar.


This is a real thing... Healthy Vegan Bacon



I will never understand this



Building a home in an old hanger

They went from this:

to this:

and there is still room for a plane.



 “Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.”   ―  Thoreau
Now go RTWT...                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment