Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Overheard at Work Today

Woman brought in by ambulance for vaginal bleeding to nurse trying to get a blood pressure throws her hands up in the air and says, "Whoa, wait, I don't need none of that, I'm just out of pads. Just give me some pads so I can go home."


Woman brought in by ambulance, "I don't need no doctor, I just want to see a social worker and the chaplain because I have a ($3.00) prescription I can't afford."

Nice that the emergency system provides those big white taxis.

1 comment: