Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Still a victim

The Arkansas House Education Committee last week , by a vote of 8/8, refused to send a bill allowing campus carry for faculty and staff for consideration by the full house. It left students out of consideration entirely, yet was still shot down.

So I still work in a victim disarmament zone.

(See how I say that like I already know how to shoot and have my CCW? Just having them on my list of things to do makes me feel better. I'll be positively insufferable once I actually learn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment