Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

There oughta be a law

Oh, wait there is a law against driving without a license. But in LA they are going to stop enforcing part of it, because it's discriminatory toward illegal aliens. Yes, illegal aliens. You see, they can't get a license, so the poor things are forced to drive without one. At least now they won't be having their cars impounded when caught driving without a license. That's discriminatory, you see.

Of course, without a driving license it's difficult, if not impossible, to get insurance so will all the people who are involved in accidents caused by uninsured drivers be able to charge the city for the damages? It is the job of the LAPD to enforce the laws still isn't it? I'm so confused!

On another note, I enjoy going to book conventions such as Bouchercon and The RT Convention and I really wish they would pay more attention to where they decide to have them. I missed Bouchercon last year because it was held in San Francisco, and I have to miss RT next month because it's being held in LA. Since both are Sanctuary Cities that have boycotted Arizona for trying to hold back the tide, I simply cannot spend money in either place. As much as I would have liked to attend these conventions, I was unable to contort my opinions about this into a shape that would allow me to do so. I have family in the LA area that I would have enjoyed spending time with while attending the RT Convention, but I just couldn't do it. Something must be wrong with me. I should be more enlightened or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment