Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Late BAG Day

This was my BAG Day purchase. It's a lousy picture, when I have a chance to get it out and play with it I'll get a better one.

Click to embiggen pictures


I cleaned out the butler's pantry to paint it at the same time as the kitchen and this is what was in it.


Now all I need is to find someone who teaches pistols. Arkansas seems to be a desert in that respect. All anyone wants to teach is rifles and shotguns.

No comments:

Post a Comment