Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Not feeling it

The hounds have been released and the census is completely out of hand right now. Too many patients in the hospital, and managing my own patients is making it difficult to keep an eye on what the interns are doing. Which is a bad thing as there's no one in the hospital now that I really want to let them kill. (I know, bad joke.)

Plus, I do like most of the nurses on our service and I don't think, "I killed him the way I was told" will be considered adequate defense when they are trying to keep their licenses.

Not really finding much to write about today anyway. Our elected representatives are still acting like thwarted toddlers, it's not the heat, it's the humidity, and the vast majority of people still insist on being people, warts and all.

Reading a new book though, "The No Asshole Rule". Maybe that'll perk me up. I've run into a few lately. Might have acted like one myself once or twice, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment