Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Ah, the joy of bureaucracy

The AC in the physician workroom was not working today so I called the plant department to report it. I had to leave them a voice mail message informing them that unless they were planning to serve roasted MD for dinner they really needed to do something about it. (It's a windowless room, large enough for 6, where they stuff up to 10 people at a time to work on the computers for orders and daily notes.)

Much to my surprise they did do something. The response was a nearly immediate email acknowledging my complaint and informing me that someone will call within 5 days to discuss my problem.

And they say bureaucratic monoliths like my employer aren't efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment