Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Ridiculous Endeavor

While I'm not a fanatic about weight, this is beyond ridiculous. And it's paid for by the taxpayers, which I find utterly disgusting. Suzanne Eman claims to be healthy, but also claims she can't work. What a scam! Do as you like and charge the working public for it. Shouldn't we have some say in whether we think this is a goal worth supporting? After all, we are the ones being forced to support it.

‘I noticed I actually started attracting more men, and it made me feel good.’

The unemployed mother - who cannot work because of her weight - claims she stays active by doing simple exercises and having regular health checks.

‘I go for a waddle and do stretches and exercises every day,’ she said. 'My muscles need to hold up to my weight, so I have to stay strong.

‘I take my blood pressure once a week, and every day, after I exercise, I take readings of my other vitals. I use a pulse oximeter to measure the concentration of oxygen in my blood stream.

‘And I take my blood sugar levels just like a diabetic. If either of the readings go above a certain level, I'll immediately contact my doctor for advice.


I've got to stop reading The Daily Mail, it's beginning to affect my blood pressure.



No comments:

Post a Comment