Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tink's Mom got a new toy

She was on vacation last week and made a trip to the range. She was looking for a semi-automatic (her first) and decided on something, but won't tell me what she bought.

I can't torture her for the info, she's out sick this week (guess that means it was a great vacation) and since we work in a No Lethal Weapon Zone she can't bring it in to show me when she gets back.

Guess I'll have to try to maintain myself in patience until we can get to the range on the weekend. Hope she's better by then, not sure just how much patience I can muster.

No comments:

Post a Comment