Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More travel today

Yesterday I did all of my laundry and ran some errands preparatory to leaving today.  Not sure where I'm going.  I have a dinner date in NOVA on Thursday, so I know I'm going east. 

After my errands were completed I went for a long walk in the Metroparks yesterday afternoon.  Cleveland has a terrific park system that rings the city and are connected by hundreds of miles of walking, running, riding and biking trails.  These encompass the zoo, seven golf courses and lots of nature programs.  The parks system in Cleveland is truly terrific for the size of the town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment