Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rainy Day

It rained all last night and today.  I made my way to Harpers Ferry and wandered around there.  In the rain.  It's actually interesting enough to make it worth it.  My parking ticket is good for a couple more days, so if it stops raining I may go back for a better visit.



Of course, like a moron I didn't charge my camera and it died after three pictures, which gives me a good excuse for a return trip.

So far I'm liking the new car.  It's not pretty, but it is practical and the full time 4WD was nice on unfamiliar rainy mountain roads.  Very different from my previous front wheel drive model.


The drive was absolutely beautiful despite the rain.  During the time I was in Cleveland the leaves changed and it was so nice to watch.  We have fall in AR but it's onset is much slower, as if summer is reluctant to leave. 

Right now I'm kind of wishing it hadn't.  I'm cold and wet, so I'm going to dry the curl out of my hair and hunt down a bowl of soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment