Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Well, I completed all of my social obligations yesterday afternoon and headed for home.  I had planned to stop somewhere, but one place was too soon to stop, and one too crowded (never expect to find a room in Knoxville when the Titans are doing whatever it is they do there), one didn't look appealing, and before I knew it I was in Memphis and that's just too close.  So home I am.  Napped and refreshed and now I'm going to try to catch up on what's been happening out in the world for the last few days.

My guess is that everyone in the world has seen this, but I just found it;

McIntosh is facing  two felony assault counts and a criminal possession of a weapon charge. The women, who hurtled the counter during a dispute over their food order, have been hit with menacing, disorderly conduct, and trespass counts. One woman can be seen on the video slapping McIntosh in the face.

I know he's not the most upstanding citizen ever, but how is it he's in so much trouble?  He just told them he had to verify a $50. before he could take it in payment.  They hassle him, hop his counter, one of them slaps him, and the whole time he's telling them to quit, get back, stop...are you not allowed to fight back if you have a record?

ETA Found another article, from a British paper in which it states:

They appear to provoke the cashier, swearing at him and slapping him in the face, after he questions a $50 note they have given him.

Yet throughout the article they are referred to as his victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment