Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Blogging Challenge Day 4 - Thankful Thursday

As always I am incredibly thankful for my family and friends.  The support they have always offered and the joy they bring to my life cannot be overstated.

That said, as much as I complain about having to waste so much time working for a living I am grateful to have a job in this economy.  I have a roof over my head, plenty to eat, land to grow some of my food and the intelligence to figure out how to do so.  I live in a beautiful area of the country and have the freedom to pursue almost any path that interests me.  I have enough to help others in need, and I have a life I thoroughly enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment