Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 3 of September Blogging Challenge Favorite Fashion Trends

Fashion trends?  I am so not fashionable.  My favorite thing right now is comfy work shoes. Long shifts on my feet are a killer in anything more than house slippers (Sometimes I would if I could. But not to Walmart, too cliché.)  These are the next best thing:

Sorry, crappy cell phone pic.

A fun side effect of these is that the bright colors cheer up the patients.  They sometimes take bets about what I'll have on my feet when I get to work.  One of my grumpy old fart patients even defended my shoe choices to the chief on rounds once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment