1. This is easy and was very obvious, mainly because it is a constant. No matter how fit I am I always want it to be better. Of course, I am not, have never, and don't want to be like this;
|Not that there is anything wrong with people who do, but it's just not me!|
2. I have a huge, very large, actually gigantic sarcasm streak. I should try to get it under control. Someday.
3. To go with that I maybe need to beef up my filters...
4. I work in a large bureaucracy and have little patience with procedure taking precedence over production. I need to try to focus my energy on the smaller things I have a chance of winning.
5. In many ways I am very disciplined, almost regimented. In others not so much. Sometimes I have to remind myself;
6. Sometimes I need to be reminded that what I do, who I am, does affect others and that I need to be constantly aware of that in my speech (that bone deep, body wide sarcasm streak I mentioned earlier comes into play here, too, but there are other influences also) and actions so as to be the best influence I can, not the least or worst.
7. Which does not mean I don't need to stand up firmly for what I believe in no matter the circumstances,
because allowing someone else to control your words is allowing them to control your thoughts,
and your thoughts should always be your own.