Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Monday, February 28, 2011

It's a Monday

I think I might have actually done myself an injury when I fell off the sofa yesterday laughing at those cwazy cats. I had to crawl out of bed and drag myself under a hot shower before I could straighten up this morning.

All that, only to come into work and find myself immediately embroiled in this conversation;

Nurse Notorious: "Mrs. Inahurry says she was promised she could leave at 6:30 and she has two appointments today that she can't miss. So she wants you to discharge her right now."

Me: "I just walked in the door after 5 days off and I don't know that patient. I'll do it when I can."

NN: "Well, she's all dressed and ready to go and her family is pacing the room."

Me: "I'll look at her stuff and take care of it in a few minutes."

NN: "Well, ok, but she's really in a hurry because she has these appointments to keep and her family are all ready for her to be discharged."

Me: "Got that. I'll get to it in a minute."

NN: "I just want you to know what was going on, 'cause she's in a big hurry and doesn't want to be late for her appointments."

Me: "Go away now."

No comments:

Post a Comment