Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Too Tired

See lots of stuff to comment on, but not right now.

Went to work at 6am today (don't you know the patients love me) so I could get through, get to church, and then work more on the kitchen. We really are making more rapid progress, but I'm so tired that during dinner on the deck I sat my glass of tea down on a dead frog and didn't have enough energy to freak out.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you didn't spill it.

    Iced tea so sweet it hurts your teeth- with just a touch of lemon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the south. Is there any other way to drink tea?

    ReplyDelete