Proud members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. We strongly believe in personal freedom, responsibility, and gun rights. We also believe in the 90/10 theory. That means that 10% of the people have 90% of the talent. Unfortunately, we are not in the 10% category. However, the rest of us are still better than 90% of the politicians.

Monday, April 4, 2011

When a body meets a body coming through the fog.

Sunday morning I was taking Tinkerbell for her morning constitutional. Let me confess at the beginning that at 4 A.M. the dog is not on a leash. It was warm for this time of year, so it was a more than a little foggy. Tinks was happily chasing rabbits while I wandered along. My neighbor, who is not known for mornings, suprised me by popping out of his truck. I could tell he was feeling no pain and was in a very chatty mood. What he did not know was that Tinkerbell was stalking him from behind (Tinks tends to be protective). So here I am signing the dog to "down" which she did until my neighbor moved. Every time he moved Tinks was up slinking towards him. Finally he asked "what are you doing out here anyway?" "Walking the dog" said I. Neighbor looked very confused and started looking around, but not behind him. Tinks was probably five feet away before he realised that a 200 lb great dane was giving him the stink eye. Nothing like watching a fellow southern redneck stepping and fetching.

1 comment: